Moving and Decorating Allowances
1) We pay the resident up to $1,500 in a moving allowance, if they occupy their unit by Thanksgiving!
2) We pay the resident up to $1,500 in a decorating allowanc, if they occupy their unit by Thanksgiving.
Corner Unit Special
1) We will reduce the rent on corner units that face west by 10% to include units 224, 311, 324, 411, 424, 511, 524, 611, and 624 if the resident occupies their unit by Thanksgiving.
Parking and Storage Allowances
1) If a resident moves into any unit on the 5th or 6th floor before Thanksgiving, they get lower level parking and storage free for first year.
1) A prospective resident muste have their home listed for sale with a licensed Colorado realtor or provide a copy of an existing rental agreement with a 60 day notice provision.
2) An application for residency at 16 Penn must be completed and accepted including all applicable fees.
3) A twelve month lease agreement must be executed and the applicant must make the deposit payment.
4) Rent for the first two months will be $250/mo. Thereafter, the rent for the remaining ten months will be at the full rental rate.
5) The resident may move their furniture into the unit at 16 Penn at any time during the first two months, but they cannot sleep in the unit. Once they sleep in the unit, the full rent commences.